Respect to the Environment
Adria is committed to produce eco-friendly mobile homes and uses eco-friendly materials and appliances which offer energy and water saving. Within our production system, Adria practices sustainable manufacturing techniques. Also one of the major steps in using renewable energy was implementing solar cells on the factory, with a total surface of 1500 photovoltaic elements in 2012.
We are committed to continue:
- including ecology into our development strategy as well as into our annual plans along with envisaged measures, means, managers, operators of activities and deadlines in order to continuously reduce negative environmental impacts,
- identifying and monitoring environmental factors, measuring environmental indicators and taking appropriate measures in case of discrepancies,
- ensuring the continuous improvement of the environmental management system,
- reducing the quantity of generated waste and ensuring its recycling by means of separate waste collection,
- striving towards rational use of energy products and water,
- implementing appropriate environmental-protection training and increasing the employees' awareness of our responsibility towards the working and general environment,
- co-operating with interested internal and external customers,
- discussing environmental issues in co-operation with our suppliers and dealers,
- periodically notifying our employees about the results of environmental assessments,
- limiting the use of materials harmful to the environment,
- implementing and supporting research on the reduction of negative environmental impact related to our company, and informing all persons and legal entities working for the company or in its name about our environmental policy. The environmental policy is a document available to the general public.
Committed to excellence
Adria Home has made a commitment to continual development, production and marketing of quality mobile homes. Its goal is to produce safe, functional and reliable products for customers who wish to spend quality leisure time. When organizing and performing activities – everything from purchasing of materials to product sale – the company makes sure to prevent causes of mistakes, detects potential mistakes as soon as possible and immediately eliminates them, as well as constantly improves all activities in the company.
Adria's quality policy is defined by basic guidelines and objectives reaching the quality criteria.
To ensure the requested and expected level of quality and to be successful in the time of constant technological innovations and intense competition, the company has chosen the ISO 9000 quality standards in order to follow global trends.
“World Class Manufacturing”
World Class Manufacturing is a set of concepts, principles, policies and techniques for managing a manufacturing company. It is a process-driven approach where implementations usually involve many philosophies and techniques, which are known also from the Lean Manufacturing concept.
Adria Home started to implement the World Class Manufacturing approach in 2012 and until now already implemented 5S, Value Added production time analysis, High employee involvement, Cross functional teams and Multi-skilled employee concepts. We are proud to say that Adria Mobil is definitely a company with one of the most advanced manufacturing operations.